PSYCHIATRY CERTIFICATE COURSE
(4850 INR Only)
|| Course duration – 2 years || Certificate Validity – Lifetime || Mode – Distance education ||
Lifetime Validity Certificate/s – Assured 48 hours Delivery
Watch Video – Intro
Attractive features of this course is
Duration of this Medifit course is Dynamic 2 years. On every certificate the duration of the course mentioned is 2 years & Certificate validity is Lifetime.
SPEEDY CERTIFICATE DELIVERY:
Speedy delivery of Medifit Certificates. Student will receive the certificates in 48 hours after admission.
Validity of the all Medifit certificates is Lifetime. No need to renew the Medifit certificates in 2 or 3 years.
Course provided by Medifit Medical Academy, Mumbai, India
COURSE DURATION – 2 years
Certificate Validity: Lifetime, Course Duration: 2 years.
Duration of this Medifit course is Dynamic 2 years.
On every certificate the duration of the course mentioned is 2 years & Certificate validity is Lifetime.
MODE: By Distance Education/ Correspondence course only.
No Lectures will be conducted for this course. Students will study at home, by the study material provided by Medifit Medical Academy.
DURATION: 2 years course duration. Certificate validity is Lifetime.
FEES: 4,850 INR
STUDY MATERIAL: Only Digital Study Material/Manuals will be given. No physical study materials will be provided.
EXAMS: There are no exams for this course.
CERTIFICATES: 1 Lifetime Validity Certificates are given. Means no need to renew the course after 2 or 3 years. Certificate/s are awarded after completion of this course.
LEVEL : Certificate
ELIGIBILITY : No special or pre or minimum qualification required to take admission for this course.
COURSE MODULE: Completely digital course. No physical classroom lectures, no Brick & Mortar learning. All manuals & study materials provided are in completely digital format only.
PAYMENT MODE: Onetime total payment only. No installment mode permitted for this course. Total payment should be done before starting of course.
MANUAL FORMAT: All manuals or study materials of Medifit courses are in PDF (Portable Document Format) file format. To view and use the files, you need the free Acrobat Reader, which you can easily download.
PRACTICAL & INTERNSHIP:
Do internship or practical training or assistantship of 1 year approximately with Psychiatrist.
Work with specialist or expert for approximately 1 year in your local area, so that you can apply the knowledge taken in course of Medifit Medical Academy.
It is the responsibility of the student to work with specialist or expert. Medifit will not arrange this work or Internship of 1 year.
Certificates & Study Materials Delivery
Assured 48 hours delivery of Certificate/s, Videos & Pdf books.
SYLLABUS/ CURRICULUM – PSYCHIATRY
Psychiatry (Semester I )
Semester 1 – Basic Sciences • applied to P8.Ychilltr.Y
- Monoamine Neurotransmitters and their implications for Psychiatric Disorders Page No 2-34
- Excitatory Amino Acids in Psychiatric Disorders Page No 35-49
- Neuropeptides and their relevance to Psychiatry Page No 50-62
- Second Messenger Systems and Beyond Page No 63-68
- Basic and applied Electrophysiology Page No 69-80
- Magnetic Resonance and Implications for Psychiatry Page No 81-101
- Consciousness Page No 102-128
- Sleep and Dreaming Page No 129-145
- Chronobiology Page No 146-150
- Transcultural Psychiatry Page No 151-153 Course and Curriculum of M D Psychiatry 249
- Aggression: Psychology and Biology Page No 154-168
- Intelligence Page No 169-ln
- Learning Theories Page No 178-193
- Information Processing: Brain Models of Mind Page No 194-198
- Experimental Animal Research and Implications for Mental Disorders Page No 199-224
Psychiatry (Semester II) Manual
Semester II· Clbdeal P~
- Approaching to Psychiatric Diagnosis and Classification Page No 2-23
- Etiology and Clinical Profile of Dementias Page No 24-51
- Organic Delusional, Mood and Personality Disorders Page No 52-62
- Concept and Typology of Schizophrenia Page No 63-111
- Biological Basis of Schizophrenia Page No 112-128
- Course, Outcome and Prognosis of Schizophrenia Page No 129-157
- Brief and Reactive Psychosis Page No 158-164
- Etiological Theories of Mood Disorders Page No 165-184
- Subtypes of Depressive Disorders and their Clinical Relevance Page No 185-192
- Course and Outcome of Mood Disorders Page No 193-204
- Paranoid Disorders Page No 205-214
- Concept and Typology of Personality Disorders Page No 215-250
- Antisocial Personality Disorders Page No 251-276
Psychiatry (Semester Ill) Manual
- Anxiety disorders : Nosological status and natural history Page No 2-23
- Reactions to severe stress Page No 24-33
- Current concept of dissociative disorders Page No 34-55
- Somatization disorders : Diagnosis and clinical features Page No 56-70
- Nosological status and clinical features of Neurasthenia Page No 71-79
- Non organic sleep disorders Page No 80-93
- Management of premature ejaculation Page No 94-111
- Psychiatric aspects of homosexuality Page No 112-123
- Biological basis of anxiety Page No 124-136
- Habit and impulse disorders Page No 137-146
Psychiatry (Semester IV) Manual
- Models of psychotherapy: an overview Page no 2-20
- Scientific evaluation of efficacy of psychotherapy: methodological problems Page no 21-44
- Brief dynamic psychotherapies Page no 45-53
- Behavioral therapies Page no 54
250 Syllabus M DIM SIM D SIM H A – AIIMS
- Cognitive therapies Page no 54-63
- Supportive psychotherapies Page no 64-68
- Psychological management of sexual dysfunctions Page no 69-76
- Comparative pharmacology of anti psychotic drugs Page no 77-106
- Short-term side effects of anti psychotic drugs and their management Page no 107-123
- Tandive dyskinesia: pathophysiology and management Page no 124-143
- Recent advances in antidepressant drug therapy Page no 144-149
- Management of a suicidal patient Page no 150-162
- Role of Lithium in Psychiatric disorders Page no 163-182
- Adjuncts and alternatives to Lithium in the management of mood disorders Page no 183-200
- Drug treatment of generalized anxiety and panic disorders Page no 201-210
- Recent advances in drug treatment of obsessive compulsive disorders Page no 211-227
- Electro-convulsive Therapy: current trends Page no 228-251
Psychiatry (Semester V) Manual
- Human Rights of psychiatric patients Page no 2- 15
- Ethics in Psychiatry Page no 16-24
- Indian Mental Health Act Page no 25-27
- Epidemiology of psychiatric Illness in Old Age with Special Reference to India. Page no 28-46
- Current Issues in Management of Elderly Psychiatric Patients. Page no 47-58
- Integration of Mental Health into Primary Care – Its Role and Future in India. Page no 59-75
- Classification of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders. Page no 76-77
- Learning Disorders of Childhood Page no 78-93
- Child Abuse and Neglect Page no 94-109
- School Refusal Page no 110-119
- Pervasive Development Disorders of Childhood Page no 120-122
- Preventive Aspects of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders Page no 123-140
- Neuro Psychological Assessment of Children Page no 141-203
Psychiatry (Semester VI) Manual
- Dementia: Differential Diagnosis and Management Page No 2-10
- Delirium: Differential Diagnosis and Management Page No 11-29
- Psychiatric Syndromes with Epilepsy Page No 30-48
- Neuro-psychiatric Sequel of HIV Infection Page No 49-63
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Page No 64-85
- Psychological Aspects of Cardio-vascular Disorders Page No 86-100
- Psychological Aspects of Gastro-intestinal Disorders Page No 101-115
- The Terminally Ill Patient and Family Page No 116 Course and Curriculum of M D Psychiatry 251
- Psychological Aspects of Breast Cancer Page No 116-124
- Obesity Page No 125-162
- Concept and Assessment of Disability Page No 163-188
- Concept and Measurement of Quality of Life Page No 189-197
- Neuro-psychologic Assessment and its Relevance to Psychiatric Diagnosis and Management Page No 198-209
- Stress and Psychological Disorders Page No 210-223
- Psychological Aspects of Organ Transplantation Page No 224-257
Worldwide International Acceptance
Wide International acceptance of Medifit Certificates
Go Green, Go Paperless
Completely Paperless technology
All Courses Study materials & Certificates are in digital format. Books in Pdf format & Certificates in Digital format only.
Students can take Print out of Certificates. We insist everyone to limit the trees cutting by doing more digital use of Certificates & study materials.
Free 10 Thousand Videos:
Free Audio Visual learning for lifetime.
Medifit has given free access to all for 10 thousand Videos of Fitness & Medical Courses to insist students to go paperless, by turning audio visual (videos learning)
Watch Video – Medifit Certificates